Why buy bike from us?
What do you need in an adventure touring bike?
We made our own list and built the Kathmandu SL around it: light, stiff, strong, versatile, reliable and, above all, comfortable. With the peerless performance of Shimano XT 3x10 gears and a RockShox Paragon Gold air suspension fork, it's quite possibly the ultimate grand tourer. The IC 2.0 luggage rack combines with our aluminium Superlite frame to make a formidable load-carrying companion for any adventure, big or small. Double-butted tubing removes weight from areas where it's safe to do so, and adds material where it's needed for strength.
Combined with our Efficient Comfort Geometry, the result is a sublimely smooth ride that'll have you eating up the miles and coming back for more. And the integrated design of our carrier isn't just elegant - it's also exceptionally strong, stiff and stable. Wear components can be easily replaced and it even features a built-in rear light. Full-length mudguards, a kickstand and powerful all-weather hydraulic disc brakes round out the Kathmandu SL. If there's a better way of seeing the world from a saddle, we've yet to find it.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 14,7
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG95
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-T8000
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x36x26T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M771, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 30
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-T8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 65mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z, Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano DH-UR700-3D, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 47-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 47-622
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence + Comfort
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Back light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguard: ACID 53
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 34840050, 34840054, 34840058, 34840062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file