Whether you're heading to the ends of the earth or just to the edge of the map, you'll need a bike that you can rely on.
The Kathmandu EXC with 3x10 Shimano gears will get you there - and back - in comfort and style, no matter how long your journey. Built with the reassurance of having passed our rigorous in-house lab testing with flying colours, you can be certain that it's tough enough to accompany you on your adventures for many years to come. Lightweight double-butted tubing saves weight where possible and maintains stiffness and strength where it's needed so that, combined with our Efficient Comfort Geometry, the Kathmandu EXC remains stable and predictable on any road, carrying any load.
Our exclusive Integrated Carrier 2.0 is the strongest, stiffest possible platform for carrying your essential gear, with sleek lines to complement the frame's great looks and an integrated rear light. With the huge range of Shimano's legendary 3x10 transmission, you'll be able to make light work of any hill - and powerful hydraulic disc brakes will keep your speed in check on the way back down, too. The Suntour air suspension fork is adjustable for any rider or load, and takes the edge off even the most potholed and rutted of routes. Add the full-length mudguards, dynamo-powered light set and kickstand, and it's all you need for adventures both far and wide.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 15,4
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X10
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I, Direct Attach, Rapidfire Plus
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x36x26T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 30
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z, Semi-Integrated, 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano DH-3D72, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47-622
- Pedals: Trekking Gummiert
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence + Comfort
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Back light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguard: ACID 53
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, CUBE Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 348350T46, 348350T50, 348350T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file