Why buy bike from us?
A high-performance, great-value bike for riders who value both speed and simplicity, the SL Road Pro's heart is a light, stiff chassis constructed from double-butted aluminium tubes.
The frame's inherent rigidity and low weight help convert energy at the pedals into efficient forward propulsion... which means speed!
The matching aluminium fork is a perfect fit for the frame, featuring a tapered steerer for maximum steering precision. And, in keeping with the bike's minimalist appeal, we've routed cables internally for a cleaner appearance and improved gear-shifting performance with reduced maintenance. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can slow and stop safely in all weathers and Sram's superb 1x12 gears give you the range you need for both town and country. There's nothing here that you don't need, but everything that you do. Experience cycling in its purest form - ride the SL Road Pro.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 11,2
- Gear shifting system: SRAM GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram S650 Eagle™, 38T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 38T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1230, 11-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rims: CUBE RA 0.8, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 40-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 40-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file