Direto X was created to integrate our range of interactive bicycle home trainers with an even more accurate model for a product that was already among the high range of powerful and stable hometrainers to begin with.
The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) gives the Direto X its high data accuracy while training - the innovative integrated power meter detects power output with a ± 1,5% increased accuracy compared to the Direto The more a hometrainer is powerful, the higher the slope it is able to simulate. This is why the Direto X, more powerful than the Direto, simulates very significant slope gradient values, up to 18%. It's ideal to meet the demands of the most exacting cyclists.
The Direto may be known for being one of the quietest bicycle hometrainers in its category, however we wanted to outdo ourselves with the Direto X. We added some key components in its internal mechanics to offer you the absolute quietest indoor training experience you might have. Reaching unprecedented quietness levels, this hometrainer is perfect for those early morning training sessions and high resistance pedaling, with no need to worry about the neighbours.
- Building on the success of the original Direto, the Direto-X brings even greater refinement and performance to what has already become a benchmark interactive trainer for Zwift and online use
- Improved heat management and internal hardware upgrades have allowed Elite's engineers to reduce the noise output of the Direto-X by 50% compared to the previous model, making it virtually silent in use
- Ongoing research into Elite's unique OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) technology has improved precision to point where Elite can now have the Direto-X independently certified to a class-leading 1.5% power accuracy
- The Direto's FE-C controlled, magnetic power unit has also been upgraded and with a maximum output of 3,250 Watts at 60 KM/H it can now accurately replicate inclines of up to 18%, making it able to handle even the steepest slopes of Wattopia
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's extra wide feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- The body of the trainer has been tweaked to make it compatible with the bulkier rear derailleurs often used with 1 x drivetrains
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Now comes with a custom front wheel riser block included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233