Why buy bike from us?
A stylish, rugged urban e-bike, built to turn rush hour into “what-a-rush!” hour.
Comfort and Control
With an upright but sporty riding position, and big, grippy, bump-erasing tires, all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride.
Ready to Roll
Built for daily duty with integrated pannier rack and fenders, bright front and rear lights and weather-sealed battery cover.
Power and Range
Durable, reliable Bosch drive unit and battery give you the speed you need, with the juice to go the distance.
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, Dual Battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, OutFront 55mm offset, post mount disc, 15x110mm thru-axle, hidden cable routing
- Rims: WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400 15x110 / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Speed Performance, 29 x 2.35", RaceGuard, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Bosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 38T
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Urban
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Extras: Lights - Supernova Mini 2 front/E3 Tail Light rear, Tubus Wingee fender and pannier rack (8kg max capacity per side)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C64100M10SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file