Why buy bike from us?
A gentle breeze on your face, the open road beckoning and a spirit of adventure - freedom on two wheels.
The Nature is your perfect introduction to a world of exploration and opportunity. Whether you need a bike for getting around town or exploring further afield at the weekend, this is the tool for the job. Built with comfort and reliability in mind, it's got all the attention to detail you'd expect from CUBE at a price that may surprise you. The frame, for example, features double-butted tubing - a process that removes material where it's not needed, to save weight without sacrificing strength.
Internally routed cables keep your gear shifts smooth and precise with absolutely minimal maintenance. The Suntour suspension fork helps smooth out potholed roads, while a full range of 24 Shimano gears means you'll always be able to find the right gear for any occasion. And we even fitted powerful hydraulic disc brakes, for dependable all-weather stopping. And, of course, the complete bike has passed our extremely stringent in-house safety tests - so you can be confident that your Nature will get you to your destination in style and complete safety.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, Rapidfire Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x38x28T, BB-UN100, 170mm, Chainguard
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x38x28T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, Hydr. Disc Brake, (160/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: CUBE K68F Alloy Light
- Rear hub: CUBE K68R Alloy Light
- Front tire: CUBE IMPAC Streetpac, 42-622
- Rear tire: CUBE IMPAC Streetpac, 42-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file