Why buy bike from us?
Sometimes you'll find a surprise hiding within plain sight.
Take a really close look at the Agree Hybrid C:62 Race, because it's not quite what it seems. Sure, it's an elegant, carbon-framed road bike in the tradition of elegant, carbon-framed road bikes. But it's also a technical marvel - a sophisticated e-bike that represents an entirely new way to ride on the road. Because, concealed in that sculpted down tube is a secret - an entirely self-contained, removable Fazua drive unit and 250Wh battery. Working seamlessly with Shimano's iconic 105 2x11 transmission, it's capable of extending your range, flattening out the climbs and opening up a whole world of new riding possibilities.
Our premium C:62 carbon and Advanced Twin Mold construction enabled our engineers to create this miracle of clever packaging, while front and rear thru axles and a carbon bladed fork with tapered steerer contribute to a torsionally rigid structure, so pedal response is instantaneous and steering is accurate and intuitive. Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes with Continental Grand Sport Race SL tyres put you in full control on even the longest descents, and a comfortable Selle Royal saddle rounds out a package that combines value with completely dependable performance. Open your eyes, take a leap of faith and see what possibilities the open road brings...
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 14,9
- Battery: Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger: Evation 1.0 Charger
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 250.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 2.00
- Motor: Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Evation 1.0 Remote, 31.8mm Road Bar Clamp
- Display dismountable y/n: Yes
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-FL
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: FSA CK-746 Alloy, 50x34T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Agree Hybrid C:62 Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file