Why buy bike from us?
Never stop exploring. With the Nuroad Hybrid C:62 SL, you'll be able to extend your road tours further than ever before.
Ride for longer, ride more climbs, keep going when the road ends.... it's the kind of e-bike that'll completely redefine your expectations. Blending the exceptional performance and sleek good looks of a frame constructed from our premium C:62 carbon with the smooth power delivery of Fazua's drive unit and 250Wh battery, it offers a revelatory ride experience. With access to our Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing technique - and the benefit of years of experience producing some of the best e-bikes in the world - our engineering team managed to enclose the removable drive unit and battery completely within the Nuroad Hybrid C:62 SL's elegant down tube.
Combined with a wide-ranging Shimano 1x11 transmission, it means you'll experience easier climbs and extended range like never before. And, if you'd rather ride without e-assistance, it's simple to remove the drive unit and battery. Wide 35mm tyres, full-length mudguards and a dynamo-driven front and rear lighting system ensure you're equipped for long days out in the hills, while Shimano's gravel-specific GRX hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-weather stopping to keep you safely in control at all times. Big days out in big country just got bigger, with no extra effort. Isn't that a win/win?
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 15,8
- Battery: Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh
- Charger: Evation 1.0 Charger
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 250.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 2.00
- Motor: Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Evation 1.0 Integrated Touch Remote
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO GRX RD-RX812D, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX812D, 11-Speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: FSA CK-746 Alloy, 40T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 40T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Number of gears: 11
- Brakes: Shimano GRX BR-RX810, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Performance, Kevlar, 35-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Performance, Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Front light: Supernova E3 Pure 3
- Back light: ACID Pro D-Rear Mudguard
- Mudguard: ACID 45
- Bell: Knog Oi
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 33920056
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file