Why buy bike from us?
Speed pedelecs re-write the rules of urban mobility - and the Kathmandu Hybrid 45 re-writes the rules for speed pedelecs.
Fourth-generation Bosch power and a 625Wh battery put the world at your feet, transferring your power to the road via Shimano's peerless 12-speed XT transmission. The Suntour Mobie45 air suspension fork smoothes your passage through the city streets, and powerful Magura hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control even in poor weather conditions. We fitted comfortable and grippy Marathon E-Plus tyres in a 55mm width, full-length mudguards and a kickstand. And, of course, the sturdy Integrated Carrier and included lighting system mean you're all set for any eventuality.
- FRAME: Aluminum Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Full Integrated Battery, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- FORK: SR Suntour Mobie 45 LO-R Air, 100mm
- HEADSET: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- GRIPS: RFR Comfort
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano XT SL-M8100
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Magura MT5e, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- CHAIN: Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M7100, 10-51
- FRONT HUB: Shimano XT HB-M8110, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-MT500, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Schwalbe Marathon E-Plus, 55-622
- PEDALS: CUBE PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence+ Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- FRONT LIGHT: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-X
- REAR LIGHT: Busch&Müller E-Brake
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 65
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 625
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Line Speed (75Nm)
- DISPLAY: Bosch Intuvia
- CHARGER: Bosch 4A
- STRUCTURAL WEIGHT: 140 kg
- WEIGHT: 25,9 kg
Bike not to be used on public roads. Exceeds legal limit of 25kph private property only. By purchasing this bike you agree to above.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 33140250, 33140258, 33140254, 33140262
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file