Why buy bike from us?
Want to keep chipping away at your personal best?
Then you'll like our Axial WS GTC SL - the ideal bike any rider who appreciates how great equipment can help bring out her best performance. Its carbon frame, precision manufactured using our Twin Mold technology and tested to destruction in our 24/7 test lab to confirm its strength and durability, has an ideal stiffness-to-weight ratio. From the oversized main frame tubes to the 12mm rear axle and reinforced head tube area, the frame's rigid backbone transfers all your efforts to the light, stiff and strong Fulcrum wheelset.
Meanwhile the carbon fork and slender seat stays help filter out tiring vibrations, so you can continue to ride at your best late into the day. Smooth, wide-ranging Shimano Ultegra gears put the perfect ratio for any road at your fingertips, while powerful Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes offer confidence-enhancing all-weather performance. Light, fast and comfortable: The Axial WS GTC SL is all three of these things, perfected.
- Frame material: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,6
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB, 12x100mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file