Why buy bike from us?
Ready for the big time? The Axial WS GTC Pro takes things up a notch or two.
A thoroughbred race machine with performance threaded right through its DNA, it's built around our lightweight Twin Mold carbon fibre frame. The oversized main frame tubes maximise frame rigidity for superb steering precision - good for confidence, and great for speed.
Slim seat stays work with the carbon fork to help filter out vibration from the road surface, helping you to stay comfortable even as the miles rack up. And, with a light, stiff and strong CUBE wheelset shod with grippy Continental tyres and Shimano's legendary 105 2x11 groupset, it's fully equipped to perform. Powerful Shimano 105 brakes deliver perfect modulation and low weight for that competitive edge, because better brakes really can help you go faster. All that's missing is the open road.... and you.
- Frame material: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 9,2
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file