Why buy bike from us?
The Axial WS Pro bridges the gap between performance racer and comfortable, long distance tourer.
An impossible compromise? We don't think so. Carefully tweaked geometry creates a relaxed, efficient ride position and, combined with a carbon fork and comfort-enhancing Flex Stays, it makes the Axial WS Pro a great companion for the long haul.
Internal cable routing reduces the need for maintenance, improves gear-shifting accuracy and perfectly complements the frame's elegant appearance. Our design team chose the precise, reliable Shimano Sora 2x9 transmission for its wide range and crisp, easy gear shifting, and then added Tektro Spyre disc brakes with large 160mm rotors for powerful, consistent and confidence-inspiring braking in any weather conditions. Put it all together and you've got a bike that offers the aspiring racer everything she needs. Ready to experience the best that narrow tyres and performance riding have to offer? The Axial WS Pro is your willing companion.
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 18
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file