Why buy bike from us?
Feel the need for speed, at least some of the time?
The Axial WS should be right up your street, then. The high-quality, lightweight aluminium frame is designed with comfort and efficiency in mind, complemented by a carbon bladed fork to help filter out road vibration. The cross-ovalised Flex Stays, combined with a slender 27.2mm seat post, are designed to add extra comfort, and the geometry ensures a compact but efficient and comfortable ride position that's particularly well suited to longer distances.
Our designers selected Shimano's Claris groupset for its wide gear range and easy shifting, while the PressFit bottom bracket and Hollowtech 2 cranks help reduce weight. With Continental Ultra Sport 2 tyres on a CUBE wheelset with DT Swiss spokes and a saddle, stem and handlebar specially selected for women riders, you'll be fully equipped for any ride, wherever it takes you. A wide range of sizes means every woman can find exactly the right fit, too. Add it all up, and the Axial WS is a versatile sports tourer with your name on it. Where will it take you next weekend?
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,4
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 16
- Brakes: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file