Why buy bike from us?
When your riding ambitions stretch further than your local trail centre, you'll want a bike that can rise to the challenge.
That's why we developed the Access WS C:62 Pro - a carbon-framed hardtail for women who live and ride adventurously. You'll love the sleek looks and light weight, because everything we've learnt about building great-handling, lightweight carbon bikes is ploughed into this svelte trail machine. Our engineers started with premium C:62 carbon, then built a chassis with a short and stiff rear end for great handling and incredible efficiency, slender seat stays and narrow 27.2mm seat post for comfort and Agile Ride Geometry so you can get the best out of your skills on the trail.
But it isn't just great looking - its beauty is far more than skin deep. Carefully selected components include the smooth-shifting, ultra-wide-ranging Shimano 1x12 gears - which put every climb within reach. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can keep your speed in check no matter what the weather or trail conditions, while grippy and fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres work in harmony with the RockShox Judy Silver air suspension fork to smooth the trail ahead. And, naturally, it's available with our Size Split system blending wheel diameter and frame size, so that every rider can find her perfectly tailored fit. Low weight, beautiful design and fantastic performance: you really can have it all with the Access WS C:62 Pro.
- Frame material: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 11,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Chain: Shimano CN-M7100
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7100-I Direct Attach
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT610, 32T, Boost, 175mm (Smaller Sizes 170mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE MD21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-MT510-B, Boost, Through Axle, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file