Why buy bike from us?
What fires you up? For us it's making the best possible bikes - and the Access WS SL is a great example.
Designed and built so that you can push your boundaries out on the trail, it's the inspiration you need to ride further, faster and in greater comfort than before. With a frame that channels everything we know about building great hardtails into a Size Split format that's designed specifically so that every woman can find her perfect fit, we've worked hard to build a bike that's light, fast, safe, reliable... and above all, easy to live with.
Agile Ride Geometry means you can rely on the kind of balanced-but-lively handling for which CUBE is renowned - you can take it easy or go full throttle, whichever floats your boat. From the safety point of view, you can rest assured that it's passed our stringent in-house testing for strength and durability. Sram 1x12 Eagle components put every climb within reach with the absolute minimum of fuss, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with light, grippy Schwalbe tyres and a RockShox Recon Silver air fork - with remote lockout - ensure you're always in full control. Whatever your passion - race or explore - you'll get more from your riding with the Access WS SL.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,2
- Gear shifting system: SRAM NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram Stylo Eagle™ DUB, 32T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1230, 11-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLoc
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file