Why buy bike from us?
You might guess from the Access WS Race's name that it's got speed in its genes - and you'd be right. But you don't need to go racing to get the benefit from its lightweight frame, intuitive handling or smooth, reliable components.
It's a bike that's designed for any woman with an adventurous streak, an urge to push her boundaries or to go in search of new personal goals. With the benefit of our Size Split system - so any rider can find her perfect fit - and a design team dedicated to ensuring the best possible handling, comfort and safety, it's the perfect tool to help you discover new trails to explore. The Suntour air suspension fork features easy setup, low weight and smooth, bump-smoothing performance that improves both comfort and control.
The frame uses proprietary technologies like mechanically formed tubes and Compact Agile Ride Geometry to deliver the ideal blend of reassuring stability and inspirational control. And the wide-ranging, smooth-shifting Shimano 2x10 gears put the right gear for any trail literally at your fingertips. Combined with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and light, grippy Schwalbe tyres, it's the perfect setup to keep you in charge, no matter what the conditions. Comfort, control and a whole heap of fun: who said a woman can't have it all?
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,4
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M6025-H, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500-2, 36x26T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 36x26T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Number of gears: 20
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 Air RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-M3050, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file