Why buy bike from us?
The Access 240 Disc is the bike that all youngsters will want.
Light, strong and equipped with everything they'll need to help them keep up with their friends and family, it's got all the features you'll find on our adult mountain bikes. Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and easy to control, with levers designed specifically for small hands. The Suntour suspension fork improves comfort and control on rough surfaces, and a wide-ranging 7-speed Shimano transmission gives a huge range of gears for tackling any terrain.
From the heat-treated, mechanically formed 6061 aluminium tubes to the child-tailored geometry, our engineering team lavished the same attention to detail and perfectionist approach on this bike as they do on every bike they design. The low top tube improves confidence and safety, while a replaceable gear hanger makes the inevitable mishaps and knocks less costly. And, as you'd expect, the entire bike has passed our stringent in-house safety tests with flying colours. With a bike like this, there's nothing standing in the way of epic off-road adventures for the little mountain bikers in your family...
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 11,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-M310, 7-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M310, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- Crankset: Prowheel, 32T, 140mm with Chainguard
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sunrace MFM300.7, 13-34T
- Number of gears: 7
- Brakes: Tektro HDM-282, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: SR Suntour SF12 XCT JR, 50mm
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 580mm
- Grips: Velo
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Rear tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file