Why buy bike from us?
Balance is key to learning to ride, but once you're there... the urge to pedal and move faster won't be far behind.
That's why we created the Cubie 120 - for kids who can't wait to power themselves. A lightweight aluminium frame and fork has allowed us to build a smaller, perfectly formed bike that's clearly a mini version of mum and dad's bikes. The tough 6061 aluminium chassis is built to handle the rough and tumble of exploratory play, and our engineers paid particular attention to ensuring that all edges and corners are as smooth as possible to help reduce the chance of injury.
A coaster brake at the rear and light, smooth rim brake at the front - with a lever designed specifically for small hands - make it safe and easy to slow down and stop, even for the most enthusiastic of youngsters. There's a built-in rear mudguard, a Hebie Chainlooper to protect your little one's legs from the transmission, and the saddle features an easy carry handle for those times when it all gets a bit too much and mum or dad has to carry the bike home. If there's a better way to learn to pedal, have fun and build confidence at the same time, we don't know what it is.
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 5,9
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crankset: Prowheel, 25T, 89mm with Chainlooper
- Crankset chainring sizes: 25T
- Brakes: Front: Alloy Cantilever, Rear: Coaster Brake
- Fork: Rigid Alloy fork
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 450mm
- Grips: CUBE Kid Grips
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Rear tire: CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 32015012, 32016012
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file