Why buy bike from us?
Our evergreen Acid Hybrid ONE continues to set the standard for a versatile, affordable and rugged Bosch e-bike.
Combining the rugged appeal of our mountain bikes with the comfort and adaptability of our touring machines, it's the go-anywhere two-wheeled companion that'll slot right into your life - and there's even a trapeze frame version, so everyone can find the perfect fit. The advanced hydroforming that enables our engineering team to build such an elegant, tough and rigid frame is also your guarantee of long-lasting safety and performance, thanks to the stringent standards of our in-house testing processes. The powerful and reliable Bosch drive unit, neatly contained in its own housing, is powered by the battery slotted neatly into the custom down tube.
Working seamlessly with the wide-ranging, easy-to-use Shimano 9-speed gears, they provide quiet, unobtrusive and smooth assistance to back up your pedalling. Wide Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres - easily accommodated by a revised frame design with extra clearance - provide ample grip, easy rolling and smooth comfort on any surface. Our Natural Fit saddle and carefully selected bars, stem and grips ensure you'll be comfortable on any ride, long and short. Shimano's powerful MT200 hydraulic disc brakes serve up plenty of stopping power in all weathers, and the Suntour suspension fork adds 100mm of bump- and pothole-smoothing travel to the mix. From city streets and the daily commute to weekend off-road exploring, the Acid Hybrid ONE has got it all covered.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 22,1
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Average operating range (KM): 112.00
- Walk assist yes/no: Yes
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 400.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery Ampere-hour: 13.40
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 2.60
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Display dismountable y/n: Yes
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Deore RD-M592-SGS, 9-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592-SGS, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC X9
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- Crankset: FSA CK-602, 38T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 38T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- Number of gears: 9
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 2.35
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 2.35
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file