Why buy bike from us?
The Ridgeback Dimension 14 is a lightweight and versatile bike for 3 to 4 years old kids with features specifically designed for smaller riders. The lightweight triple butted alloy frame at its heart makes the Dimension 14 ideal for small riders who like to ride more often.
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Headset: DOZER-1189B4,1-1/8" x H:30MM, EXTERNAL HEADSETS,STEEL CUPS -áED BLACK,BALL BEARING,W/8MM ALLOY CONE SPACER B4,W/ ALLOY TOP COVER BLACK,AL-TA3
- Shifters: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: Samox SAC-30D / 26T / 102mm
- Bottom Bracket: Samox BB-ALLOY 68-118mm
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Cassette / Freewheel: Single-speed freewheel 14t
- Rims: LP-01 / 14" x 2490mm /Alloy 16h
- Hubs: Joytech JY-A075DSE/JY-A076R/ 16h / front / rear
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 14" x 2.00" Black
- Brakes: Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Brake levers: Tektro JL-350RS
- Handlebars: Alloy /MTB AL 345BTFOV /Length: 480mm / 45mm rise / 6Deg sweep /31.8mm Barbore / Black with RB logo
- Stem: TDS-D611-8FOV / Length 40mm x Rise 3 Deg / Barbore 31.8mm w/cap / Matt Black
- Saddle: VL-5086 / 210 x 130mm / Black
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x250mm
- Pedals: Resin Junior
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20850
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file