Why buy bike from us?
Designed by riders for younger riders that want to go further. Built with serious riding in mind and running a dedicated 1x9 drivetrain with a wide-range 12-36t cassette for maximum trail versatility. Hydraulic brakes with short reach levers are perfect for easy stopping and the Kenda Small Block 8 tyres make this beauty corner like it"e;s on rails! We opted for a lightweight Suntour XCR Air fork with 80mm travel that's easy to set up for all rider weights!
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / X44 headtube
- Fork: Suntour XCR AIR / 80mm travel / air spring / lock-out
- Rear Shock:N/A
- Headset: Neco cartridge
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 40mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Bars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 580mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
- Front Brake: Promax Solve S hydraulic 160mm
- Rear Brake:Promax Solve S hydraulic 160mm
- Brake Lever: Promax Solve S
- Front Mech:N/A
- Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio M4000 / 9 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M370 Rapidfire / 1x9 speed
- Speed: 9
- Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy / 28h / 24"
- Front Hub: Joytech D341TSE 28h front / Joytech D342TSE 28h rear
- Rear Hub: Joytech D341TSE 28h front / Joytech D342TSE 28h rear
- Spokes:Steel 14g
- Front Tyre:Kenda Small Block 8 24 x 1.95 / 60tpi
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Small Block 8 24 x 1.95 / 60tpi
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Saddle:Saracen custom JNR
- Chainset: Custom forged alloy crank 30T narrow wide / 140mm
- Bottom Bracket:Neco sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Cassette: Shimano HG400 / 9 speed / 12-36T
- Pedals:Resin MTB
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RN20510
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file