Why buy bike from us?
Like its older sibling the Mantra 2.0 features a lightweight alloy frame and is designed for go-anywhere riding with a Spinner Grind Air suspension fork. A serious set up that features a dedicated 1x8 drivetrain and simple-to-use Shimano trigger shifters. V-brakes are powerful and easy to use with the reach adjust brake levers and no worries about little fingers playing with spinning disc rotors! The Mantra 2.0 is a stripped back version of the Mantra 2.0S and we saved more weight by fitting our own lightweight alloy rigid fork. The low step-over frame on both bikes means they are prefect for building confidence riding all terrains and can fit children from 5 years old.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted 6061 alloy tubeset / X44 headtube
- Fork: Spinner Grind Air / 50mm travel / air spring / lock-out
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset:Neco cartridge
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 40mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Bars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 480mm wide / 0mm rise / 9 degree back bend
- Front Brake: Alloy V-brakes
- Rear Brake: Alloy V-brakes
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2-finger / reach adjustable
- Front Mech: N/A
- Rear Mech: Shimano Altus M310 / 8 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire / 1x8 speed
- Speed: 8
- Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy / CNC brake surface / 28h / 20"
- Front Hub: Joytec alloy 28h front / rear
- Rear Hub: Joytec alloy 28h front / rear
- Spokes:Steel 14g
- Front Tyre: Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.75 / 60tpi
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.75 / 60tpi
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
- Saddle:Saracen custom JNR
- Chainset: Custom forged alloy crank 32T / 114mm
- Bottom Bracket:Custom forged alloy / sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Cassette: Sunrace M66 / 8 speed / 12-34T
- Pedals:Resin body / non-slip rubber insert
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RN20520
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file