Why buy bike from us?
The devil is in the detail. We stripped back the Mantra 2.0 and saved even more weight by fitting our own lightweight alloy rigid fork. We kept the same great 1x8 drivetrain and fast rolling, high-volume Kendal Small Block 8 tyres so it handles off road jaunts as well as pavement rides. The low step-over frame means its prefect for building confidence and can fit children from five years old.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted 6061 alloy tubeset / X44 headtube
- Fork: Rigid alloy unicrown
- Rear Shock:N/A
- Headset: Neco cartridge
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 40mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Bars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 480mm wide / 0mm rise / 9 degree back bend
- Front Brake: Alloy V-brakes
- Rear Brake:Alloy V-brakes
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2-finger / reach adjustable
- Front Mech:N/A
- Rear Mech: Shimano Altus M310 / 8 speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire / 1x8 speed
- Speed: 8
- Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy / CNC brake surface / 28h / 20"
- Front Hub: Joytec alloy 28h front / rear
- Rear Hub: Joytec alloy 28h front / rear
- Spokes:Steel 14g
- Front Tyre:Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.75 / 60tpi
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Small Block 8 20 x 1.75 / 60tpi
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
- Saddle:Saracen custom JNR
- Chainset: Custom forged alloy crank 32T / 114mm
- Bottom Bracket:Custom forged alloy / sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Cassette: Sunrace M66 / 8 speed / 12-34T
- Pedals:Resin body / non-slip rubber insert
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RN20530
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file