Why buy bike from us?
Have you ever wondered what the famous Batmobile would look like if it were a road bike?
The 795 BLADE RS DISC in full black comes very close... Equipped with the ultra-reliable SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000, it is the only model in our 795 BLADE RS DISC range to feature a mechanical groupset. Yet you will be blown away by the comfort it offers and the unique reactivity as you accelerate out of bends.
Like A Blade
There was a time when aero road bikes only focused on aerodynamics, but this time has passed and the 795 BLADE RS is LOOK’s iteration of a bike that fulfills all road cyclists dreams.
The 795 BLADE RS cuts through the air, provides unmatched stiffness to weight ratio in the aero bikes category and it maintains traction where other bikes fail thanks to an innovative rear triangle design and large tire clearance. Rim brake and disc brake versions are available so that no matter which braking system the cyclist prefers there will be a 795 BLADE RS for him.
In summary, the 795 BLADE RS is packed with so many features that assure it is the fastest, smoothest and most versatile bike LOOK has ever made.
Why You'll Love It?
CARBON CORE, PERFORMANCE, VERSATILITY
- Fluid shifting with the 11-speed SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- Estimated weight of 8,3kg (size M)
- Frame: Very High Modulus UD Carbon Finish
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 2. Carbon 400 mm
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco Short Fit Dynamic Narrow Open Fit
- Stem: LOOK ADS ( XS 90 / S 100 / M-L 110 / XL 120 )
- Handlebar: LOOK LS2 ALLOY ( XS-S 40 / M-L 42 / XL 44 )
- Wheels: SHIMANO RS 370 Tubeless
- Tires: Hutchinson fusion 5 Performance 28
- Crankset: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 ( XS-S 170 / M-L 172,5 / XL 175 )
- Chainrings:SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 52 X 36
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA HG 601
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token Ninja TF 38624
- Cassette: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 11X32
- Shifters: SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- Derailleurs: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000
- Rotors:SHIMANO CENTERLOCK RT 800 F : 160 mm R : 140 mm
- Weight:8,33 kgs * (size M / without pedals) * estimate
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 00023328, 00023329, 00023330, 00023331, 00023332
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file