Look Keo Grip Black Cleats
In Stock2-3 Days Delivery Time
- Slip resistant
- Large support area
- Position memory
- 3 variations of cleat float (0deg/ 4,5deg / 9deg)
- Keo Standard developed to minimize weight of the cleat/pedal combination.
- Slip resistant security.
- USE: ROAD
- MATERIAL: POLYOXYMETHYLENE AND TPU
- ANGULAR FLOAT: 0deg (BLACK CLEAT), 4,5deg(GREY CLEAT) OR 9deg (RED CLEAT)
- ADJUSTMENT LATERAL: 4 MM
- ADJUSTMENT LONGITUDE: 9 MM
- WEIGHT: 68 G (PAIR WITH BOLTS)
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH SCREWS (6 BOLTS DE 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)
- STANDARD Keo: The standard Keo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market.
The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry and release is secure and efficient.
- ANTI-SLIP: The new Keo GRIP is an anti-slip cleat. It is safer for walking and compatible with the complete Keo line.
The TPU inserts help keep the cleat in position on the sole side of the cleat and eliminate slip especially with carbon soled shoes.
- POSITION MEMORY: Position memory allows easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
Manufacturer's Code: 00008151