Why buy bike from us?
This feather light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race or ride.
The Langma Advanced Disc is engineered for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations. The unrivalled stopping power of disc brakes provide the confidence to carry speed in fast corners. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling stiffness. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Disc provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced crits.
The compact Advanced carbon frame, with slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider, is a serious climbing weapon.
Combining innovative tubing design with the Flux stem to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
This climbing weapon can tackle the return descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and disc brake control.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course AC 1, 700x25, tubeless
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
This means the frame comes prepared to accept the RideSense sensor and accompanying hardware.
This proprietary seatpost design optimizes the balance between a lightweight and superior ride quality, with simple adjustment to enhance the total race performance of the Langma road range.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010054142, 2010054143, 2010054144, 2010054146
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file