Why buy bike from us?
From short daily spins to longer road rides, Thrive is a fast, fun and confident fitness bikes.
Thrive blends the speed and agility of a road bike with a flat-bar upright riding position. The women’s-specific frame features Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and lightweight ALUXX aluminium material for a quick, agile feel. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smooth ride.
The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminium frame blend speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and D-Fuse seatpost make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency
Pedalling efficiency, reliable shifting and braking are a perfect trio
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: composite, alloy steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC, flat
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R210, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano CS HG-201, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Rims: Giant GX Disc wheelset
- Hubs: alloy, loose ball bearing
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Giant S-R3 700x32
- Extras: bar ends
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010108113, 2010108115, 2010108114
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file