Why buy bike from us?
The best fitness plan is one that’s fun. The versatile Escape Disc can get your legs spinning and motivate you to be active every day. Commute to work, ride to class, find new adventures in your daily routine.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame and upright positioning, the all-new Escape Disc is totally versatile and totally fun to ride. The D-Fuse seat post is great for smoothing out rough roads, absorbing shocks and vibrations, and giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride. The disc brakes deliver powerful braking performance in dry or wet conditions. As an added bonus, there’s clearance for larger tyres (up to 45c), which makes it easier to ride rougher roads. It also comes with integrated mounts, so you can customise your ride with racks or fenders.
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality
Versatile and capable
Powerful disc brakes, and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tyres and integrated rack mounts ensure any rider can take on tough city streets as well as more adventurous rides.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: alloy, rack mount, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport, 15-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Crankset: forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX Disc
- Hubs: alloy, 32h,loose ball bearing
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Giant S-X2, Puncture Protect, 700x38
- Extras: light trekking carrier rack, matte black plastic fenders
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file