Why buy bike from us?
What type of ride will you do today? Commute, fitness ride, weekend adventure? Here’s a bike that does all of the above. Escape is flat-out fun no matter where you ride.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, confident handling and fast-rolling 700c wheels, Escape lets you ride any road or path in comfort and style. It’s a perfect choice for commuting, fitness riding, or just for fun. It’s designed with a flat handlebar and upright rider position, providing a confident, sporty feel that’s suitable for city streets or country roads. The frame features slick internal cable routing for a clean look, and it has rack and fender mounts so you can add accessories to make it fit your needs.
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality
Versatile and capable
A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control
Puncture-resistant tyres and integrated rack mounts ensure any rider can take on tough city streets as well as more adventurous rides.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile steel, rack mount
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport, 15-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 27.2
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Pedals: Giant Urban Fitness
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: alloy linear-pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF41
- Cassette: MF-TZ50, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: forged alloy, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant double-wall aluminum
- Hubs: alloy, 32h loose ball bearing
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Giant S-X3, 700x38
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file