From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail Advanced Pro is light, comfortable and engineered for female riders.
Light and lively on the climbs and supremely confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with confidence and ease. Avail Advanced Pro is built around an Advanced-grade carbon frame that features an exceptional endurance geometry with a layup tuned specifically for women. The D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration, keeping you fresh for the long haul. Disc brake technology provides confidence and control in variable weather, maintaining stopping power on wet roads, while also accommodating larger tyre sizes. This bike also features OverDrive 2 steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedalling efficiency
Built for Endurance
Advanced-grade carbon frame and OverDrive 2 supply unprecedented pedalling and cornering stiffness, on an endurance geometry for all-day riding.
Combines the weight-savings and stability of a compact road frame design with powerful disc brakes for expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
Tackles the roads less travelled with larger-size tyre compatibility, and D-Fuse seat post and handlebars to soak up bumps.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Liv Contact SLR D-Fuse [XXS, XS, S, M] Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse [L]
- Stem: Liv Contact SLR Flux
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact SL (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Brakes: SRAM Force AXS hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force AXS hydraulic
- Cassette: SRAM Force AXS, 10x33
- Chain: SRAM Force AXS
- Crankset: SRAM Force, 33/46
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, 700x32, tubeless
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Liv and Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Liv and Giant’s chainstay-integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010006102, 2010006103, 2010006104
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file