Full integration, flat-out fast. Built to meet the demands of professional triathletes and world champion time trialists, this speeding bullet is in a class of its own. Experience supreme aerodynamic performance in a race-ready package.
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and wind-tunnel testing, the Trinity Advanced Pro delivers a proven aerodynamic advantage. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade carbon and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for racing against the clock—from Ironman triathlon distances to time trial road racing stages—it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing.
Extensive CFD analysis, dynamic wind tunnel testing, and triathlon-specific design result in superior aero performance in a race-ready configuration.
Everything from the AeroVault System for accessible on-bike hydration and storage to the Giant brakes and cockpit are engineered to perform as a system.
Refined frame geometry and a wider range of adjustability allow for a triathlon-specific fit or a TT setup that’s designed to meet the unique demands of racing against the clock.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Trinity composite base bar with ski bend
- Stem: Trinity alloy, high/low stem
- Seatpost: Trinity composite
- Saddle: ISM PS1.0
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BSR1
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Brake Levers: Giant Trinity
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 with Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Extras: integrated hydration, integrated food storage, misc fairings, AeroVault system
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Tracking your power output and training data has never been easier. The all-new Power Pro system from Giant delivers accurate information with an integrated system that’s precise, reliable and simple to set up. The most effective training is smart training, so start training with power.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010014103, 2010014104, 2010014106
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file