Why buy bike from us?
Give yourself the aero advantage when and where you need it most. This wind-slicing road bike minimises drag and saves precious watts in sprints, breakaways and attacks.
Developed with pro sprinters and proven in the heat of the battle. Extensive CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing was used to optimise every frame tube and angle in a process called AeroSystem Shaping technology. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade carbon composite material to produce a bike that is both lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Purpose-built aero road technologies, including SpeedControl brakes, a Vector seatpost and rim-brake technology put the new Propel Advanced Pro ahead of the pack.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Integrated rim-brake technology delivers outstanding braking power in most conditions. The integrated Giant WheelSystem further improves control with a 65mm deep rear rim and a shallower 42mm front rim for added control in crosswinds.
The frameset, including the integrated stem and handlebar, features best-in-class weight and stiffness. Increased frame stiffness allows the rider to reach and maintain higher speeds with less effort.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL Aero
- Stem: Giant Contact SL Aero
- Seatpost: Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52with Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 Aero Composite WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:65mm)
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
GThe most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Tracking your power output and training data has never been easier. The all-new Power Pro system from Giant delivers accurate information with an integrated system that’s precise, reliable and simple to set up. The most effective training is smart training, so start training with power.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2010023103, 2010023104, 2010023105, 2010023106, 2010023107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file