Why buy bike from us?
Power through the flats and laugh in the face of headwinds, hills and personal records with the sprinter's dream machine, specifically crafted to propel its rider to the top
Built to go faster, EnviLiv delivers an Advanced-grade carbon frame where stiffness is the number one priority. With highly aerodynamic tubing and aggressive positioning, maximum power transfer on this machine makes you faster than ever before. Extraordinary fork lateral stiffness and the unrivalled stopping power of aerodynamic disc brakes stack up for precise cornering control and stability. An integrated aero handlebar and stem, tubeless wheel system and aero tubing will punch up rolling hills and slice through the wind. Liv’s 3F-designed frame gives women unbeatable forward force and will have you sprinting ahead of the pack.
Best Aero Road Bike
Cutting-edge tube shaping and a geometry that adds comfort and power to an aerodynamic body position.
The lateral stiffness in the fork and disc brakes offer the kind of control that frees your head to stay in the zone.
The high-speed efficiency and power transfer is next to none for the strongest of sprinters.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Liv Contact SLR Aero
- Stem: Giant Contact SL Aero
- Seatpost: Giant Vector, composite
- Saddle: Liv Contact SL (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- BrakesShimano: Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52,Giant Power Pro power meter
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 Aero 42/65 Disc Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR 1 Aero 42/65 Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 Aero 42/65 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: CADEX Race 25, 700x25, folding, tubeless
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Tubing shapes engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and wind-tunnel data to optimize each tube shape for superior aerodynamic performance.
A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeterwide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Liv and Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
This means the frame comes prepared to accept the RideSense sensor and accompanying hardware.
This proprietary seatpost design optimizes the balance between a lightweight and superior ride quality, with simple adjustment to enhance the total race performance of the Langma road range.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file