Why buy bike from us?
Go longer, go faster with a frameset and integrated parts that are engineered for compliance. From gran fondos to epic solo rides, this lightweight carbon bike is everything you need for your most challenging rides.
With the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance, Defy Advanced Pro delivers a smooth, fast ride quality even on rough roads. Its innovative technologies include a D-Fuse carbon seat post and handlebar. These integrated cockpit components work as a system to add compliance and reduce road shocks and vibrations. The Advanced-grade carbon composite frame is also integrated for disc brakes, with flat-mount disc brake tabs and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, plus clearance for high-volume tyres (up to 35c). The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision, while the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedalling efficiency.
Advanced Carbon Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seat post and handlebar system work seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Seamless disc brake integration, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and on rough roads.
Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 35c) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth tarmac to rugged country lanes and mountain passes.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem: Contact SL Stealth
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Contact SL (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR-1 Disc Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32, folding
- Extras: RideSense Bluetooth
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Giant’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
GThe most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file