Why buy bike from us?
Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail ready Embolden, the perfect bike to get you onto the trails and singletracks.
Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 130 mm front/120 mm rear suspension, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast and energetic even as the terrain gets technical. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low stand over height, making dismounts and manoeuvring your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks.
120 mm rear travel and 130 mm front travel, plus confidence-inspiring geometry, disc brakes and dropper post.
Utilising Giant’s premium single-pivot suspension design, Embolden is a highly capable, trail-versed dual suspension bike.
LivRight Sizing and 3F Design Philosophy guarantee a design built truly for women and the perfect fit across all frame sizes.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, 130mm, Boost, 15x110, Fast Black stanchions, tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle SX
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Eagle SX
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM Eagle SX
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, sealed bearing [F] QR15, Giant Tracker Giant Sport,[R] QR 141
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
FlexPoint Suspension Technology
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2011059103, 2011059104, 2011059105
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file