Why buy bike from us?
Float through rock gardens. Feel the flow on technical singletrack. This all-new full-suspension 29er makes it easier than ever to tame the trail.
Modern mountain bike trails are fun, flowy and challenging. The new Stance 29er gets you in sync with the terrain, so you can ride with confidence and have more fun. With its proven ALUXX aluminium frame and our FlexPoint rear suspension system, it offers a smooth, balanced ride that keeps you in control. The frame geometry is optimised for 29-inch wheels, giving you stability on tricky descents and greater traction and speed on all types of terrain. With 120mm of smooth suspension travel in the rear and 130mm up front, it’s the perfect entry to singletrack fun.
Attainable trail performance
Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminium, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
Updated FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, 130mm, Boost 15x110 QR, with Fast Black stanchions, tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780mmx31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT200
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29” alloy
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, EXO, TR
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
FlexPoint Suspension Technology
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear trave
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file