Why buy bike from us?
Equipped to handle anything - embrace paved roads, paths and dirt trails with confidence and style.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 26-inch or 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tyres, and a relaxed riding position that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle. Pedal efficiency, super lightweight design, and a sleek setup makes commuting and adding miles to your ride a breeze. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy lets us create bikes that are specifically tuned for female riders, balancing riders properly over the bottom bracket and ensuring they get the most confidence-inspiring position. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
A front suspension fork, 26-inch or 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brakes make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
Liv 3F Design Philosophy
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 26/27.5", 100mm
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 31.8, alloy
- Stem: Giant Sport, alloy
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedal: platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M276, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC M276
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Prowheel forged, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 26/27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: Joytech Disc hubs, alloy hub, double-sealed, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tyres: Giant QuickCross, 27.5x2.1/26x2.1
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file