Go fast, get rowdy, nail new lines with total control. We took everything you love about the legendary Reign and re-imagined it for 29-inch wheels. It’s progressive, it’s confident, and it’s born to fly on aggressive enduro style terrain.
When it comes to building the ultimate enduro machine, we look to Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders who are out there pushing the limits. This bike is for them—and for everyone else who loves to charge hard. We engineered the geometry of the Advanced carbon composite frame and swingarm around larger diameter 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer top tube, and just the right angles with the head tube (65 degrees) and seat tube (76.8 degrees). Then we gave it an updated Maestro suspension system with 146mm of rear suspension. Aided by a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm, we came up with a system that feels super plush, active and shreddable. Beyond that, the new Reign Advanced Pro 29 features everything you need in a pro-level enduro machine, including a cleanly routed dropper seat post, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box.
Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. Trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.
Progressive enduro geometry
The Advanced-grade carbon frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree head tube/seat tube angles with a 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 146mm
- Fork: Fox 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, 15x110 Kabolt, 42mm offset
- Shock: Fox Float X2
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact SL (neutral)
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle, 10x50
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k, DUB, 32t with MRP AMg V2 alloy guide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Hubs: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant TR-1 29 WheelSystem
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, , EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra , EXO+, TR, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless prepared
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2011034105, 2011034106, 2011034107, 2011034104
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file