This fast and agile E-bike features flat-bar positioning for comfort and control. With hydraulic disc brakes and easy-to-use rack mounts, FastRoad E+ Pro is a great choice for commuting around town or adding miles to your fitness routine.
Built for fitness rides, commuting or zipping around town, this speedy new E-bike has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frameset with hydraulic disc brakes and rack mounts. It’s designed with a flat handlebar and balanced rider positioning, to be super-efficient on the road. The SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 360 percent tuneable support and lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want. Its RideControl ONE features navigation and fitness data you can control with the Giant E-bike app. With the long-lasting EnergyPak 375 battery, you have the freedom to ride far with full confidence.
SyncDrive Pro motor with 360 percent tuneable support lets you ride just the way you want.
Smart data control
RideControl ONE features navigation and fitness data through the Giant E-bike app
New EnergyPak 375 Smart battery gives you the confidence to reach your destination.
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-grade composite,12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Flat , 31.8x 580mm for XS/S, 620mm for M/ML/L/XL
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact Neutral
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 / BR-U300, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq
- Crankset: Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite Race, e-bike optimized
- Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A fast charger
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl ONE
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits
EnergyPak - Top Pull
The top pull EnergyPak is well designed and integrated into the frameset while the lithium-ion core features a high energy density. Streamlined integration with the downtube and top tube provide a clean, modern profle. Top pull EnergyPaks come with a 400Wh and 500Wh capacity and are used on Giant E-MTBs and trekking E-bikes
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
PedalPlus 6-Sensor Technology
Giant’s new PedalPlus 6-sensor technology is used in SyncDrive Life motor technology and features an additional slope detection sensor and accelerometer. While the PedalPlus 6-sensor technology can detect slopes, it also offers an automatic smart support mode function, which helps riders experience a more effortless ride experience. This new sensor technology calculates the amount of torque, cadence, slope and speed and, based on these calculations, determines the amount of motor output the rider needs
The range figures are a guide and can vary depending on a variety of external factors, such as rider weight, riding style, conditions, weather, tyre pressure, set up and gear selection.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file