Why buy bike from us?
Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling downhill. This full-suspension, fully capable E-bike gives you the power to enjoy the best parts of the ride again and again.
The premium full-suspension enduro bike with Hybrid Cycling Technology delivers true all-mountain action and fun that never has to end. Engineered with 160mm of Maestro suspension and high-performance SyncDrive Pro motor technology, it gives you 360 percent tuneable pedal assistance so you can conquer steep, technical climbs and enjoy rowdy descents with confidence and control. The lightweight yet super strong ALUXX aluminium frame is seamlessly integrated with the updated EnergyPak500 battery for long-distance trail riding adventures. Connectivity is guaranteed with Giant’s E-bike App, which offers navigation, health and fitness functionalities. Also the RideControl ONE gives this trail performer integrated, user-friendly button controls that are simple to use on the move.
Proven Maestro suspension (160mm) and Giant’s SyncDrive Pro motor technology, which offers 360 percent tuneable support, boost a rider’s capabilities on steep climbs and rugged, technical descents.
RideControl ONE offers integrated button controls that are easy to use on the move and offer, through the Giant E-bike App, navigation, health and fitness functionalities.
Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents all day long with the downtube integrated EnergyPak featuring 500Wh of capacity. Battery charges to 80% in 2.2 hours with our 6A Fast Charger.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 160mm Maestro suspension system, 'Boost' 148x12QR, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Rhythm 27.5, 170mm, Grip Damper, Sweep adjust, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 2-position lever, 205x62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Contact Trail, 35x800mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:100/M:125/L:150/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals: -
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RE
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle PG-1230, 11-50T, 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle PowerLock, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X-Sync Eagle 36T 104BCD chainringPraxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (Q-factor=168, S/M:160, L/XL:165)
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3c MaxxTerra[F]Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, DoubleDown, 2x120tpi, 3C MaxxTerra Compound [R]
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger Tubeless kit (liquid, valves, levers, manual, tool)
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl One
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
PedalPlus 6-Sensor Technology
Giant’s new PedalPlus 6-sensor technology is used in SyncDrive Life motor technology and features an additional slope detection sensor and accelerometer. While the PedalPlus 6-sensor technology can detect slopes, it also offers an automatic smart support mode function, which helps riders experience a more effortless ride experience. This new sensor technology calculates the amount of torque, cadence, slope and speed and, based on these calculations, determines the amount of motor output the rider needs
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
EnergyPak - DownTube
Future-proof with the new downtube EnergyPak. This updated EnergyPak is mounted in the downtube of our E-bikes. The biggest difference from the side release and top pull EnergyPak is a more minimalist downtube design. This makes it more integrated and streamlined with the rest of the E-bike frame.
The range figures are a guide and can vary depending on a variety of external factors, such as rider weight, riding style, conditions, weather, tyre pressure, set up and gear selection.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file