Are you looking for a high quality lightweight bike for your child? Then look no further than the Raleigh Performance range. Using our years of experience we have developed a performance range of premium spec'd bikes, which your child will enjoy riding.
- Wheel Size: 14 Inch Wheel
- Frame Size: 8"
- Frame: Lightweight aluminium 6061, round tubes
- Approximate Weight: 6.4kg
- Headset: 1.1/18 threadless, integrated cartridge , 3 x 5mm aluminium spacers, Raleigh top cap
- Brake Levers: Tektro JL352-RS, aluminium bracket, aluminium safety lever
- Brakes: Tektro J310, aluminium V-brake, 95mm arm
- Chainwheel: Aluminium, samox SAC03-111PIP, 3/32" x 25T, 89mm RP aluminium crank, black
- Cassette: 14T
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 3/32"
- Pedals: Resin junior, 9/16", black
- Wheels: Aluminium 14" single wall 16h, black
- Rims: Aluminium 14" single wall 16h, black
- Stem: TDS-D120-8, aluminium short reach, 40mm ext, 17 degree rise, 28.6mm, sand black
- Handlebars: MX-AL-815, aluminium riser, 450mm wide, 10 degree backsweep, 88mm rise, 25.4mm, sand black
- Grips: Junior HY-999EU, kraton, 90mm, black
- Saddle: Performance, 212mm x 125mm, black rails
- Seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 200mm, sand black
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, quick release, black
- Chainguard: Double plastic, black
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly, rigid, 28.6mm
- Crankset: Aluminium, samox SAC03-111PIP, 3/32" x 25T, 89mm RP aluminium crank, black
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, sealed bearing, 122mm, 70mm shell
- Front Hub: Aluminium 16h, QR, black
- Rear Hub: Aluminium 16h, QR, black
- Inner Tubes: Standard 14" schrader valve
- Spokes: Silver 14g
- Rear Mudguard: Rear seat post fixing, plastic, black
- Front Tyres: Kenda K1047, small block eight, 14 x 1.5, 60 tpi, black
- Rear Tyres: Kenda K1047, small block eight, 14 x 1.5, 60 tpi, black
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RP14Q2
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file