Why buy bike from us?
Send the La Bomba down the mountain, over ramps, through trails, down city streets or laps at the pump track, it's capable anywhere you take it.
- Frame GT Dirt Jump 6061 Aluminum, Euro Threaded BB, Disc Brake Mount, Integrated 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper H/T, 15mm Horizontal Adjustable Dropout w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork GT Pro Pump Track, cro-mo steerer, 3/8" axle dropouts
- Chain KMC HL1 Half Link
- Crank GT Power Series Seamless Tubular Cr-Mo 2Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 48T Spline Spindle, 25T GT 5mm AL Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket Euro Sealed Bearing
- Pedals GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Rims Alloy double wall, 32h
- Tires GT LP-5, 26 x 2.2" GT LP-5, 26 x 2.2"
- Wheels Size 26"
- Front Hub Alloy Disc Body, Sealed Bearings, 32 Hole, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Brakes Promax hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Front Brake Promax hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Rear Brake Promax hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers Promax Single Finger Hydro
- Handlebar GT Pro Pump, 60mm rise, 9° sweep, 5° rise, 760mm width
- Stem GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length
- Grips GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Headset 1-1/8"-1.5" Threadless, Steel, Hollow Compression Nut
- Saddle GT Pivotal Slim Padded
- Seat Post Alloy Pivotal 27.2 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file