Why buy bike from us?
Mongoose was born from BMX racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track.
Our latest line of BMX race bikes, the Title series, have been designed using that same race pedigree. Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Junior gives you a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price!
- Lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame, integrated headset, and internal cable routing
- 40/16T drivetrain; 3-piece aluminum 150 mm crank
- 20” wheels with Arisun 1-1/8” race tires
- Mongoose aluminum 4” handlebar; front loader 30 mm stem
- Wheel size: 20 in
- Frame: Tectonic T1, aluminum, BMX Race geometry, internal cable routing
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel
- Crank: Samox 3-piece, aluminum 150 mm, 40T chainring
- Chain: KMC S1
- Bottom Bracket: Euro cartridge bearing, square taper, threaded 68 mm shell
- Cog Set: Single-speed, 16T freewheel
- Rims: Xposure Infinity, aluminum double wall, 14 mm ID, 28H
- Front Hub: Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 28H
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 28H
- Spokes: 14G, steel, chrome
- Tyres: Arisun XLR8, 20 in x 1-1/8 in, wire bead
- Pedals: Mongoose, nylon
- Brakes: Linear pull, aluminum
- Handlebar: Mongoose, aluminum, 24 in width, 4 in rise
- Stem: Mongoose, threadless front load, 30 mm
- Headset: Threadless, 1" external, retainer bearing
- Seat Post: Aluminum, 200 mm, 22.2 mm
- Saddle: Mongoose Unifier Mini, 1 piece rails
- Grips: Mongoose Hive, 120 mm
- Seat Clamp: QR seat clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: M42630U10OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file