This tire shines on enduro bikes and "all mountain" bikes with a suspension travel of greater than 140mm, thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing.
Multitude of small knobs guarantee best traction on any difficult trail. Excellent puncture resistance and maximum stability.
- The king of the trail
- The phenomenal grip on even wet rock is just captivating
- Brake, drop, push the curve - the Trail King never bails out
- Protection layer to defend against rocks and snakebites
- The 2.2 is less volumious and has attracted the trail & enduro riders due to it's clearance compatibility on popular trail bike frames & forks, meaning these riders can now also benefit from all the Queen has to offer
- BlackChili Compound provides phenomenal grip
- Handmade in Germany
- Tubeless Ready
- Folding Tyre
- Constructed from 4 ply, totalling 240 tpi
- Weight 740 grams
Black Chilli - It’s all about how you mix it
With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Manufacturer's Code: TYC01487, TYC01468, TYC01460, TYC01477