Extremely light and fast handling tire – made for endurance racing on the wooden boards.
A special slick profile for the highest speeds puts this tire into a class of its own in our track racing range.
- A classic tubular tyre designed for all round track use, including top end racing
- Excellent handling and low rolling resistance makes for a fast and smooth ride
- Casing fabric is made from a traditional finely wound cotton yarn
- Inflates up to 180 psi for superior performance on the track
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 180 tpi; 23 mm wide
- Weight: 220 grams
Black Chilli - It’s all about how you mix it
With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
Manufacturer's Code: TYC96188