Why buy bike from us?
Build around a strong lightweight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame which has been combined with a Suntour Nex HLO suspension fork as well as a suspension seat post it means the X2 can tackle anything you may encounter on your weekly commute and then allow you to explore further afield beyond the tarmac on the weekend.
Equipped with a Shimano STEPS E5000 drive unit and a powerful 418wh battery you will be safe in the knowledge that you will have the assistance there as soon as you need it.
- FRAME: 6061 HEAT TREATED ALUMINIUM
- FORK: SUNTOUR NEX HLO
- CHARGER: SHIMANO STEPS 2AH
- BATTERY: SHIMANO STEPS BT-E8014, 418WH
- CHAINSET: SHIMANO STEPS
- MOTOR: SHIMANO STEPS DU-E5000
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ALTUS SL-M2000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ALTUS
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO CS-HG200-9
- CHAIN: KMC X9E
- BRAKES: SHIMANO
- BRAKE LEVERS: SHIMANO
- HUBS: SHIMANO
- RIMS: WTB SX19
- SPOKES: STEEL 14G
- TYRES: WTB RIDDLER 700X45C REFLEX
- HANDLEBAR: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- STEM: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- HEADSET: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- SEAT POST: ALLOY SUSPENSION
- SADDLE: RIDGEBACK METRO
- PEDALS: RIDGEBACK METRO
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21950SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file