Why buy bike from us?
A Movement That Moves You. An e-bike that elevates the art of getting around. Function meets pleasure. Comfort meets capability. Speed meets style. It’s your best way there.
- Where it thrives: City streets and the open road
- What it's built for: Comfort and ease
- Wide step-thru SmartForm C1 Alloy frame / light, precise-steering HeadShok suspension fork
- Enviolo Continously Variable Transmission drivetrain / Gates Belt Drive / Rear-facing radar
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W drive-unit / 625Wh battery / Kiox color display / Range: up to 120km
Move with comfort
From its silky smooth HeadShok suspension fork and easy step-thru frame, to its bump-absorbing seatpost and upright rider position, everything on the new Mavaro Neo was engineered to maximize riding enjoyment.
Move with power
Best-in-class Bosch eBike systems let you flow effortlessly through the city, haul any load and conquer any hill. With natural-feeling assist and the ability to go up to 120km or more on a single charge, you’ve got the power to do it all.
Move with confidence
With a commanding view of the road, reassuringly stable handling, bright integrated lights to both see and be seen, and even rear-facing sensors that alert you of approaching vehicles, the Mavaro Neo provides an exhilaratingly serene riding experience.
Move with style
With its sleek purposeful design, seamlessly integrated technology and elegant functionality, Mavaro Neo is the perfect complement to your modern life. Move well, live well.
- Frame: Mavaro Neo Si SmartForm C1 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, 135x9mm sliding dropout, post mount disc, headtube waterbottle mounts, integrated daytime running light, HDT child seat/cargo mount compatible
- Fork: HeadShok DL50, 50mm, Isolated Damper Technology, OPI, 15x100 thru-axle
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale 2, Double wall
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Envilio TR CVP
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, 28 x 2.00" (50-622), GreenGuard puncture protection, reflective sidewalls
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban
- Crank: Gates Bosch E-bike, w/ 46T sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Chain: Gates CDX belt
- Rear Cogs: Gates CDX, 24T
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Enviolo Stepless Trekking Controller, twist style
- Handlebar: Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale 1 Adjustable Si Stem w/ Integrated Cable Routing and SP-connect Mount
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT401 hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Kiox
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle: Selle Royale Essenza
- Seatpost: Parallelogram Suspension Seatpost 300mm (SM), 350mm (MD), 400mm (LG)
- Speeds: 10
- Extras: Garmin Radar, Supernova V521S front light, M99 Tail Light 2, Tubus rear rack - Racktime compatible, Wingee fenders, ABUS Pro Shield frame lock
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG
- Brake Type: Disc
- Electric: Yes
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Envilio TR Continuously Variable Transmission hub drive
- Wheel Size: 700c
Geometry & Sizing:
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C64101U10SM, C64101U10MD, C64101U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file