Why buy bike from us?
The modern 2021 GT Zaskar LT AL Expert Hardtail Bike is a superb performer that features GT's iconic Triple Triangle frame design and exceptional components, so you can ride anywhere with pace, agility and the utmost confidence in your ability.
This bike is engineered using top-quality aluminium and features modern enduro-inspired geometry, meaning it travels fast with power and stability across demanding terrain. GT has equipped it with a RockShox 35 Gold suspension fork, giving you 130mm of travel and a remote lockout to smooth out rough surfaces and to climb steep hills with sensational efficiency and balance. Plus, it’s fitted with a SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain and matching crankset that shifts precisely through its gears and ensures you can get up to speed quickly.
- Frame: Zaskar LT Alloy Frame, Triple Triangle™ Frame Construction feat. Floating Seatstays, BSA 73mm, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, Tapered Head Tube
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 130mm, 15x110mm, Tapered Steerer, 51mm OffSet
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Not included
- Crank: SRAM NX Eagle, 175mm, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: GT Alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm Rise, 5° upSweep, 9° BackSweep
- Grips: GT Ergo Performance, Lock-On
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Headset: FSA No.42E, Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 Hydro Disc, 180/180mm RT56 Rotors
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow/ Sport, Steel Rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6
- Speeds: 12 Speed
- Brake Type: Disc
- Fork Travel: (F) 130mm
- Front Hub: Formula DC-511, 15x100
- Front Tire: (F) Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT, Dual compound, EXO Casing, tubeless ready
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-1248, 12x148
- Rear Tire: (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II WT, 29 x 2.4" WT, Dual compound, EXO casing, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.5/2.4
Will Be avaliable soon
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G26151M10SM, G26151M10MD, G26151M10LG, G26151M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file