Why buy bike from us?
Ready for whatever the weather can throw at it and capable of carrying all you need at the same time.
Built to take on the toughest urban environments and beyond the Speed comes equipped with full length mudguards as standard to battle the elements and a strong rear pannier rack to enable you to load the bike up with the essential or just maybe just a few more slices of your favourite cake for that long weekend ride. With a dependable and high-quality Shimano 3 x 7 drive train and confidence inspiring Promax V-Brakes coupled with Shimano levers you know the Speed will be ready for any adventure you have planned.
- Frame:6061 heat treated aluminium
- Fork: Hi ten Chromoly / mudguard eyelets 1-1/8"
- Headset: Neco H-148-MP 1-1/8"
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY510-TS3
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301 / 48X38X28T / 15-19IN 170mm, 21-25IN 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN100 BSA 68-122.5mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T
- Rims: A&J AJ-1 / 36H
- Hubs: KT A16F/AY1R / 36h / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Vee tire Zilent 700x42c
- Brakes: Promax TX-117 V-Brakes
- Brake levers: Shimano ST-EF41 EZ-Fire 3x7 Speed
- Handlebars: Ridgeback alloy / 20mm rise x 6deg backsweep / 31.8mm barbore / 15in/19in = 640MM, 21in/25in = 660MM
- Stem: Ridgeback +7deg / 70mm
- Saddle: Ridgeback custom / high density fill / steel rail
- Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x350mm
- Pedals: Resin metro
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB20050SM, RB20050LG, RB20050XL, RB20050XXL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file