The Pioneer Grand Tour is our ultimate urban utility bike, combining a sleek design and traditional styling. Perfectly suited to city life, this bike is built for practicality and style, plus tarmac-friendly tyres and a fully equipped design make it ideal for your commute.
The Pioneer Tour’s Aluminium frame is both strong and lightweight making it able to withstand the rigours of everyday use whilst still being a pleasure to ride. Swept back steel handlebars allow an upright and more relaxed riding position while the adjustable stem and seatpost enable you to fit the bike to your needs. A padded Selle Royal saddle and ergonomic grips provide extra comfort during your ride and the bike’s high quality finish is complete with unique metallic paint and highlight colours to make you stand out from the crowd.
The fully equipped design includes an aluminium kickstand, front and rear mudguards designed to keep your clothes clean during your ride and a rear pannier rack allowing you to attach a pannier bag as a convenient alternative to carrying a rucksack.
Though best suited to city streets, the Pioneer Tour’s CST Zepplin tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for light trail riding and canal paths so you’ll be ready for wherever your adventures take you. Puncture protection means you won't spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture and to help you be seen and safe at night the tyres are feature a reflective strip around the rim.
Equipped with 24 speed Shimano Tourney gears coupled with EZ fire gear shifters to make switching between gears simpler, you’ll be prepared for the hills but still be able to zip along on the flat. Available in crossbar or low step frame options.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Frame Type: Crossbar
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Approximate Weight: 14.5kg
- Headset: 1/18th Threaded CP Finish
- Shift Levers: Shimano 24 Speed Ez Fire
- Right Shift Lever: Shimano Ez Fire 8 Speed
- Left Shift Lever: Shimano Ez Fire 3 Speed
- Brake Levers: Integrated With Shifter
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Alloy V Brake
- Cassette: Shimano 12-32 Cassette
- Chain: 8 Speed
- Pedals: Raleigh 'Anti Slip'
- Wheels: Alloy Silver Rim, 36H, Alloy Hub
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 36H
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable Quill Type
- Handlebars: Raleigh Alloy Comfort Bar
- Grips: Raleigh Dual Density Round Comfort Grip
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo Plus Mens
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 31.8mm
- Mudguards: CURANA Colour Matched Alloy Composite
- Chainguard: Axa Lite Line
- Rear Carrier: Alloy Colour Matched
- Carrier Strap: Elastic Strap Black
- Fork: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t Black 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Hub: Raleigh Alloy 36 Hole
- Rear Hub: Raleigh 36 Hole Alloy Threaded
- Inner Tubes: 700 x 35-40 Presta Valve
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: PNG19MR, PNG21MR, PNG23MR
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file